Selasa, 04 Mei 2010

Kobe Bryant “White Hot” For Los Angeles Times Magazine


NBA hoopster Kobe Bryant looks ready to sashay-shante on out of the closet in these summer-themed snaps for the May issue of The Los Angeles Times Magazine.


The Lakers star broke out the Mac Lipglass and “All White Everything” for a photoshoot that left him looking a bit like a gay pretzel.


Sorry bro….




Check out a few excerpts from Kobe Bryant’s new interview with Los Angeles Times Magazine….


Any songs or bands you like?
“Hells Bells”—a little AC/DC never hurt anybody. Dropkick Murphys get me going, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana…plus, all the regular hip-hop stuff.”


The World Cup is around the corner. Are you rooting for any particular players or teams?
“I’ll obviously pull for the USA, but I have sentimental ties to Italy. I have a friend who plays for Argentina. [David] Beckham I was pulling for, and it’s unfortunate what happened [torn Achilles tendon]. But it’s tough to say which team I think is going to win the whole thing.”


How do you like to enjoy L.A.?
“We go to restaurants, things like that. I love Koi. Most of the time, after a game, I go across to Katsuya at L.A. Live. And I love Philippe’s.”






View full post on Hip-Hop Crunch

1 komentar:

  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Urban News. Urban News said: Kobe Bryant “White Hot” For Los Angeles Times Magazine: NBA hoopster Kobe Bryant looks ready to sashay-shante on o... http://bit.ly/9I0YqA [...]

    BalasHapus